View Single Post
Old 04-26-2017, 04:14 PM   #6
rem736
purpose priority passion
rem736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rem736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rem736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rem736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rem736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rem736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rem736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rem736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rem736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rem736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rem736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony prs-350, b&n ngp, rM2, kindle scribe, boox poke5
UPDATE: never mind. it's was (once again) a file permissions problem.
i set the permission for both the "Custom" folder and the image to rwxrwxrwx and it works. but i'm thinking that rwxrwxrwx is overkill. what should the folder permission be set to? and the image?

thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryogo View Post
rem736,
"nothing happens" - please give some details, like pressing power button does nothing at all or it putting book to sleep/waking book up, just not drawing any image on screen?
pressing the power button and releasing (the way it's done normally to put the reader to sleep) does nothing at all. whatever state it's in previous to the press remains. so if i'm on a page of my book, i still remain on the page. i verified this by being able to turn the page after pressing the power button.

if i set the sleep function to off, pressing the power button turns off the light and the page i'm currently on becomes the sleep image. i assume that this functionality happens because i turned the "Animator duration scale" setting to "Animation off". so instead of using the default nook images, it just goes into standby with what is currently on screen.

Last edited by rem736; 04-26-2017 at 06:12 PM.
rem736 is offline   Reply With Quote