View Single Post
Old 09-10-2013, 05:05 PM   #156
graycyn
Wizard
graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Forma, Kindle Oasis 2, Sony PRS-T2
I will wait and see what more folks think as they get the reader in hand, but I will probably get one when it goes on sale at some point. My Kobo Aura HD is great for just reading, but HORRID and UNRELIABLE for proofreading purposes!

A Sony with higher resolution and the usual good highlighting and note taking is good enough for me. Besides, I actually prefer a lighted cover for reading in complete darkness.
graycyn is offline   Reply With Quote