View Single Post
Old 09-10-2013, 12:39 PM   #155
Rizla
Member Retired
Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook STR (rooted) & Sony T2
Quote:
Originally Posted by samy2 View Post
I can just share my experience with the PRS 650, PRS T1 and PRS T2. And i'am afraid it's not the same as you. I can not join the praise for the PRS 650. IMHO the PRS 650 is as flaky as the PRS-T1 oder PRS T2. Maybe there is some kind of nostalgia, that lead people to praise the PRS 650/PRS 350.
I respectfully disagree. The 650 firmware was far more robust than the T1 firmware. While your experiences have been good with the T1 firmware, many uses have had problems, as evidenced by the threads I cited. Sadly I have shared their problems pretty much exactly. I doubt it's isolated coincidence.

Last edited by Rizla; 09-10-2013 at 12:44 PM.
Rizla is offline   Reply With Quote