View Single Post
Old 11-18-2012, 02:19 AM   #11
Kumabjorn
Basculocolpic
Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3 WiFi, Kindle 4SO, Kindle for Android, Sony PRS-350 and PRS-T1
Quote:
Originally Posted by jj2me View Post
This also sounds like it might fit your needs, a SiliconDust HDHomeRun. There's more description here, including settings for OTA and not streamed from the computer.
That one seems nimble and portable. I guess you can connect an external antenna where the coaxial connector is.
Funny thing, clicking on the link it opened in IE10 under Win8 so the video won't play since there is no support for flash. Hence, I copied the link into Chrome, but there was no video. Go figure.
Kumabjorn is offline   Reply With Quote