View Single Post
Old 04-16-2012, 11:45 AM   #5
soondai
Guru
soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite
I just don't see how Barnes and Noble makes it 2 more years.

If Amazon returns to selling ebooks below cost, they cannot match it. The Glowlight is a cool idea, but I doubt they sell many at 139 and of course they'll be forced to drop the price once Amazon launches a Kindle with that feature. The cheap android tablet market is likely to get pretty crowded soon too, so I don't expect there's a lot of future selling Nook tablets and the like.

I'm no financial expert, but I'll be (pleasantly) surprised if I can take my Nook to a store to read samples and drink coffee come 2014.
soondai is offline   Reply With Quote