View Single Post
Old 07-07-2016, 04:21 PM   #30
Terisa de morgan
Grand Sorcerer
Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara/Aura One/Forma,XiaoMI 5, iPad, Huawei MediaPad, YotaPhone 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfor View Post
"gui2/preferences/plugboards.py", has the line:
Code:
self.dest_fields = ['',
                            'authors', 'author_sort', 'language', 'publisher',
                            'tags', 'title', 'title_sort']
Adding "comments" to that list will add comments to the fields in the metadata plugboard editor. I have been using this for a while with no problems. I made sure the template I use works without error to generate valid code. I haven't traced through the code that executes the plugboard to see what could go wrong.
Well, if the html is wrong (as a result of the bug I've reported in another thread), the plugboard skips that part.
Terisa de morgan is offline   Reply With Quote