Thread: writer gotchas.
View Single Post
Old 02-03-2019, 11:41 AM   #49
Apache
Readaholic
Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Surface Pro 6 / Galaxy Tab A 8"
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwalker8 View Post
Unless, of course, it's some author talking about that great warrior king, King Tut and his sword of Damascus steel, perhaps? And what was your take on the Scorpion King?

I suspect errors in matters of major interest to us, that show massive ignorance rather than a simple minutia error bother most people. I perfectly understand why movies use Patton tanks rather than the correct model. Finding correct tanks for movies is hard.
Most movies used Patton tanks because none were available for them to use. The same for the Zero. Still when you know what they are supposed to look like it can pull you out of the movie. I remember the first time I watched Top Gun and realized that the so called MiG Fighters were really F5 and T38s.
Apache
Apache is offline   Reply With Quote