View Single Post
Old 12-10-2018, 03:38 PM   #18
ZodWallop
Gentleman and scholar
ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Clara HD; Nook ST w/Glowlight, (2015) Glowlight Plus, Paperwhite 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by barryem View Post
I buy nearly all my ebooks from Amazon but I read them on any of my devices. I have Kindles, Kobos and Nooks. I prefer the Kindles but each of them has something going for it and I really like being able to rotate through them.
I've never spent much time with a Kindle. But the Paperwhite 4 is tempting me. With a 6" reader, currently you have a choice of waterproof or color changing light, but not both. Of the two, I've decided waterproofing is more valuable to me.
ZodWallop is offline   Reply With Quote