View Single Post
Old 11-08-2018, 04:23 AM   #2994
dalamario
Enthusiast
dalamario has not lost his or her sense of wonder.dalamario has not lost his or her sense of wonder.dalamario has not lost his or her sense of wonder.dalamario has not lost his or her sense of wonder.dalamario has not lost his or her sense of wonder.dalamario has not lost his or her sense of wonder.dalamario has not lost his or her sense of wonder.dalamario has not lost his or her sense of wonder.dalamario has not lost his or her sense of wonder.dalamario has not lost his or her sense of wonder.dalamario has not lost his or her sense of wonder.

Device: KOBO Aura HD, KOBO Aura One
I installed koreader on my kobo forma modifying "/koreader/frontend/device/kobo/device.lua" adding the following to the devices list:

Code:
-- Kobo Forma:
local KoboFrost = Kobo:new{
    model = "Kobo_frost",
    hasFrontlight = yes,
    hasKeys = yes,
    touch_probe_ev_epoch_time = true,
    touch_snow_protocol = true,
    display_dpi = 300,
    hasNaturalLight = yes,
}
To have the page turn buttons working, add "hasKeys = yes," to the above code (see bolded line) and below code to self.input event_map list:

Code:
			[193] = "RPgBack",
			[194] = "RPgFwd",
And the following on the elseif list:

Code:
elseif codename == "frost" then
    return KoboFrost
This is a simple patch, koreader is not aware of screen orientation so to have touch aligned with screen, you have to open koreader with forma buttons on the right side.

I launch it with fmon and is working fine, I suppose it will work also with KFM or KSM.

Last edited by dalamario; 11-09-2018 at 03:50 AM. Reason: added page turn buttons
dalamario is offline   Reply With Quote