View Single Post
Old 09-21-2019, 05:03 PM   #13
BetterRed
null operator (he/him)
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doitsu View Post
If you want the plugin to check all files, simply click the Text folder before running the plugin.
doh

Quote:
Unfortunately, the Sigil API doesn't have any functions for text highlighting.
Quote:
Originally Posted by KevinH View Post
That is correct. Sigil plugin is a file level api. A validation plugin should be able to move you to the exact file offset start of the error.
Quote:
FYI: the Proselint plugin is a validation plugin, and clicking a message will move the cursor to the beginning of the word or phrase that was flagged.
My difficulty is finding the insertion cursor. No worries, tapping ctrl+shift+→ to highlight the errant text is second nature to me. Or I could get a thicker caret

BR
BetterRed is offline   Reply With Quote