View Single Post
Old 09-12-2010, 01:36 AM   #2
carld
Wizard
carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
My browser is stable and works well on most pages. I don't know why you're having problems, but I'd suggest calling customer service. They'll probably tell you to slide the power switch over and hold it for 20 seconds to reset your Kindle and try again.

Also, are you running the 3.0.1 update? That seems to have helped browser stability for a lot of people.

Do you have a specific URL that gives you trouble every time? We could check that out and see if it works for anyone else.
carld is offline   Reply With Quote