View Single Post
Old 04-07-2010, 11:00 PM   #10
dmaul1114
Wizard
dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Amazon Kindle 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tamara View Post
You're right about it definitely being a lap device which kind of defeats the portability aspect. With my old Sony Reader, I could stand on the subway, hold the reader/flip pages one handed. There's no way I could do the same with the iPad.
Yep, I seldom use my Kindle out of the house. And when I do it's when sitting down and it's carried in my briefcase, so for me something like the iPad would be just as usable and portable other than adding more weight to my briefcase.

But for your needs, it wouldn't fit them well at all as your main reader.
dmaul1114 is offline   Reply With Quote