Thread: Children's Lit?
View Single Post
Old 07-08-2009, 01:37 AM   #8
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505| K Fire | KK 3G+Wi-Fi | iPhone 3Gs |Vista 32-bit Hm Prem w/FF
Quote:
Originally Posted by kazbates View Post
the Magic Tree House series of books.

Nancy Krulik (Katie Kazoo)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Renaldo View Post
I'd reccomend anything by Beverly Cleary. She's available at Fictionwise. The Henry and Ramona books are aimed precisely at children her age who are voracious readers.
I teach children at this age and the books being spoken of are just those ones quoted above. My middle school and high school students will smile when they hear the younger ones talking about the above. The older kids will even share which books in the series were their favorites to read.
dreams is offline   Reply With Quote