View Single Post
Old 03-12-2009, 01:51 PM   #71
Amalthia
Wizard
Amalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beauty

Device: Sony Reader PRS-505, PRS-650, PRS-T3, Pocketbook HD2
Quote:
Originally Posted by scotty1024 View Post
I apologize if you feel "insulted" over my statement but I too didn't appreciate your spin on the DMCA take down from Amazon. Having you posting one thread celebrating the power of the public-domain created by copyright law and then reading your thread about using the same law to control distribution with what appears to be a rather sullen tone drove me to comment upon my observations.

But despite your ruffled feathers the irony of your two threads does seem to be escaping you.
Scotty, I've read your first post and I've been reading the responses and finally your "rebuttle" at this point I can safely say all your posts to this thread have been offensive and inflammatory. Alexander did nothing wrong in posting information about why information about the kindlepid.py fix is being removed.

You're the one reading more into the statement than what was already there.

Also, making light of a very real concern for members who do own Kindles just isn't cool. The "ruffled feathers" the "insulted" language isn't exactly helping your case here.
Amalthia is offline   Reply With Quote