View Single Post
Old 06-25-2006, 10:02 AM   #8
CommanderROR
eink fanatic
CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.

Device: STAReBOOK, iRex Iliad, Sony 505, Kindle 2
well...I did the same actually...but the ebookwise is very hard to get (in germany) and I think converting everything to .imp (I think that was the format) can be pretty cumbersome.
The V8 is apparently on sale for 250 euro now, and if you plan on using it to read gutenberg and other html/txt books and the occasional converted PDF, then I think you should be ok.
If you plan on using the reader for scientific text, pdf with images or other complex docunents, you will have to wait for the Iliad or something even "better".
CommanderROR is offline   Reply With Quote