View Single Post
Old 04-22-2014, 04:54 AM   #4
cromag
Surfin the alpha waves ~~
cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Jetbook Lite & Mini, Nook STR, Kobo, Hanvon N516, Kindle 2, Androids
Well, Ubuntu 1 was my favorite, but they're closing down in a couple of months.

Since then I've signed up at Dropbox (on my Ubuntu and Windows computers and the App for my Android phone) and SpiderOak (for the computers -- the Android App has mediocre reviews).

Both Dropbox and SpiderOak are well integrated with Linux (I'm using Ubuntu) and Windows. SpiderOak has the advantage of being fully encrypted, but it's slower -- probably because of the encryption.
cromag is online now   Reply With Quote