View Single Post
Old 11-12-2013, 01:29 AM   #67
Faterson
pokrývač škridiel
Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 3*iPad, SamsungNote & Tabs, 2*OnyxBoox, Huawei 8″, PocketBook
Quote:
Originally Posted by frahse View Post
That is the way Apple is supposed to be. The competency that made it a best seller. Glad to know that it didn't (not yet anyway) let you down.
It did let me down. Restoring from iCloud is supposed to create an exact copy of your earlier device (on the same device, or a new device). That failed for me in several respects (see here for an example).

By the way, iOS 7 does run on iPhone 4 just fine. (It's just that I dislike it, and I'd downgrade to iOS 6 instantly if that was possible.)
Faterson is offline   Reply With Quote