View Single Post
Old 07-21-2013, 02:21 PM   #461
Joques
Addict
Joques is my name, but call me Ishmael.Joques is my name, but call me Ishmael.Joques is my name, but call me Ishmael.Joques is my name, but call me Ishmael.Joques is my name, but call me Ishmael.Joques is my name, but call me Ishmael.Joques is my name, but call me Ishmael.Joques is my name, but call me Ishmael.Joques is my name, but call me Ishmael.Joques is my name, but call me Ishmael.Joques is my name, but call me Ishmael.

Device: Kobo Glo
Whoops. I just updated the driver, re-transferred my books, and now every single book is unreadable. They are also coverless. Not a single dot like before, just an empty square for the cover.

Is there a way to go back to the last version of the plugin? I tried downloading 1.4.3, but when I installed that, it still said 1.5.0 in the plugin viewer. I had to go back to the default driver just so I can continue reading my current book. I realize that my books have been rendered ... non-standard by my processing, so I'm not looking for heroic measures; if I could just go back to the previous version, that's good enough for me.
Joques is offline   Reply With Quote