View Single Post
Old 04-27-2013, 06:53 AM   #397
BetterRed
null operator (he/him)
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Mario View Post
Since entering this bug I've been told that selecting "Virtual Library -> Additional Restrictions -> None" will bring back the complete book list...and that does work. I certainly would prefer to just use the "Reset Quick Search" button if that's possible.

Any help would be appreciated.

Kind Regards,
Mario
The only help I can offer is the its also happening here. And I too would prefer to have the Reset Quick Search button working as it was.

Virtual Library->Additional Restrictions->None does not restore the book list back to my View Manager->Default setting, which is where I was when I initiated the Find Duplicates. So I also have to select View Manager->Default

It's now five actions to do what I was previously able to do by hitting Escape

BR
BetterRed is offline   Reply With Quote