View Single Post
Old 02-19-2013, 07:47 AM   #15718
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by caleb72 View Post
Oh! Tell me what you think of it in the end. I have a stack of books by this guy (including this one) and haven't read any of them. I understand he is a controversial author somehow. I can't remember why now. But regardless of any flap he may or may not have caused, it's the writing that counts - so I'm interested in what you think of it.

I'm about 1/2 through it. It's a quick read - a very easy read, actually - but I'm alternating that with a collection of short stories by another writer.

I should be finished with it in about another 2 days.

About that controversy: Funny you should mention that. I seem to recall (incorrectly, perhaps) that there was some issue of him writing fake reviews or doing something of that nature that was not on the up-and-up. (Let me strongly emphasize that I may be wrong on this, but I certainly remember some kind of controversy surrounding this guy.)

Don
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote