View Single Post
Old 02-04-2013, 03:40 PM   #57
Sweetpea
Grand Sorcerer
Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Inkpad 4 Color; Samsung Galaxy Tab S6
Quote:
Originally Posted by medard View Post
Guys, please keep in mind that this is not a rare item or so. You can buy it in bookstores in Germany for 50 Euros. There's really no need to go out hunting in the forest for this deveice now..
It might not be rare in Germany, bit even in the Netherlands there's only one webstore who carries it...

Quote:
Originally Posted by WigglePig View Post
One small wrinkle I have experienced is that Calibre does not recognise the Pyrus, although I suspect that this is due to it not reporting its device type. A future update can address this.
I'll probably update it the same way as my BBMini, using the folder device....

Mine should arrive tomorrow...
Sweetpea is offline   Reply With Quote