View Single Post
Old 01-10-2013, 07:02 AM   #2
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Welcome to MobileRead.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deering91 View Post
I have an epub version of a free (no DRM) book that I am trying to convert to MOBI to put onto my Kindle Fire HD.
I don't have an answer to your question, but the sticky post discussing info required when asking for help with conversions states you should provide the conversion log. All of the conversion log not just the part you think is applicable.

Hopefully someone with some insight will be by to help.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote