View Single Post
Old 01-04-2013, 12:25 PM   #58
new
K3, K4B, KDX, KFHD, PW1&2
new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, K4B, KDX3G, KFHD, PW1, PW2
Yeah you really can't tell from pictures what it looks like. But I don't see any colors, I am interesting in that book though, lol. What book is it? I read the whole page.

I am so glad you got a PW, I really like it. It is lighter than the KFHD, and lighter than my KFDX (lol). I love X-ray (some books have it). Battery life is great. My KFHD not so much. I may have to call Amazon, it went to 34% in two day, only reading a book.

Congrats Blossom and everyone else who enjoys their paperwhite.

What setting do you reading in the dark? Mine is 10.
new is offline   Reply With Quote