View Single Post
Old 12-19-2012, 07:19 AM   #18
andrusz
andrusz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.andrusz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.andrusz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.andrusz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.andrusz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.andrusz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.andrusz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.andrusz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.andrusz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.andrusz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.andrusz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Kindle K3
Quote:
Originally Posted by tshering
I too considered listing all the conjugated forms in the dictionary, but decided for me that this is to much work compared to the possible gain. Since there is only a limited number of possibilities, it is in most regular cases rather easy to find the corresponding dictionary form to a given conjugated form.
I agree.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tshering
With the Japanese and the French dictionary, unfortunately, there does not open a dictionary screen for typing a word, at least under FW 2.1.5. But I am sure this bug will be removed one day. By the way, this bug does not concern my dictionaries. So you can use them as a back up to your dictionary for such cases.
What do you mean "this bug does not concern my dictionaries"? Can I search typing a word with a keyboard while using your dictionary?

For me the most annoying issue is marking a word for search while reading a book. Kobo should be able to recognize kanji compounds but it cannot not and selecting more than one kanji with a finger is very difficult

Last edited by andrusz; 12-19-2012 at 07:23 AM.
andrusz is offline   Reply With Quote