View Single Post
Old 11-28-2012, 04:59 PM   #236
Purple Lady
Grand Sorcerer
Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Huawei MediaPad M5, LG V30, Boyue T80S, Nexus 7 LTE, K3 3G, Fire HD8
The first time I clicked the link in my one and only email I received, it said I would get an email the week of Nov 19 like a lot of you. I just used the link again and got this message
Quote:
Thank you for choosing to transfer your library to NOOK.

You will receive an email in the coming weeks with your access code and further instruction.
I hope that doesn't mean four weeks because the opportunity to opt-in will be gone. I know that clicking on the link and agreeing means I already opted-in, but apparently that fact has been lost somewhere.
Purple Lady is offline   Reply With Quote