View Single Post
Old 11-11-2012, 01:33 PM   #848
Dylan Tomorrow
Connoisseur
Dylan Tomorrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylan Tomorrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylan Tomorrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylan Tomorrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylan Tomorrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylan Tomorrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylan Tomorrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylan Tomorrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylan Tomorrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylan Tomorrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylan Tomorrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch, Android smartphone w/ FBReader
Smile Thank heavens for Collections Manager!

Quote:
Originally Posted by eureka View Post
If you want to backup your collections structure, take a look at ixtab's Collections Manager.
Thanks, I just did . I had to temporarily put all of my e-books back on my Kindle though for Collections Manager to actually be able to access and write their info into the .json export file.

(Thank god I don't have a 2.3 Paperwhite, because there I'd probably have lost my Collections, being unable to jailbreak it and all .)

Just did the factory reset, now gonna consecutively repopulate it with e-books .

The only remaining obstacle is now our shitty Cisco wifi router which is again being a total **** when trying to make WPS work (I hate that thing! Never let your computer-incompetent parents buy the router! ), but I eventually got that to work last time too .
Dylan Tomorrow is offline   Reply With Quote