View Single Post
Old 10-14-2012, 09:45 AM   #4
Papi
Addict
Papi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Papi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Papi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Papi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Papi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Papi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Papi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Papi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Papi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Papi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Papi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Keyboard, Kindle NT, PRS-650
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfor View Post
Maybe this has changed with 2..1.4, but...

I opened the one comic I have, changed to landscape and zoomed in a little. When I dragged the page to see the edge, and then dragged again, it went to the next page.
My bad, you're right. It works with CBR / CBZ files, and pretty well in fact since it keeps the zoom level through the pages. Would be even better if it kept the position of the zommed image too, but they would have to find another gesture for turning page then. With PDF files though, if I'm not mistaked again, you can't turn pages when zoomed in.

Last edited by Papi; 10-14-2012 at 09:53 AM.
Papi is offline   Reply With Quote