View Single Post
Old 09-23-2012, 08:40 AM   #11
Bookatarian
Zealot
Bookatarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookatarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookatarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookatarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookatarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookatarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookatarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookatarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookatarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookatarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookatarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by pidgeon92 View Post
I've had my Touch since the release, and no, touching the screen does not make it messy. Dust and dog hair make it messy, and that is an issue on all of my eink screens.
So true! As I read when I eat, I will occasionally notice a smudge, but the microfiber cloth does an excellent job of cleaning the screen. I do see more smudging on the frame of the KT, then on the screen, and that can be bothersome, but again, a microfiber cloth takes care of them as well. Overall, I find KT provides a wonderful reading experience.
Bookatarian is offline   Reply With Quote