View Single Post
Old 09-15-2012, 09:29 AM   #24
soulfuldog
I ♥ Calibre
soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Voyage, Sony PRS-350, Hudl2
I think you are probably quite right about the screens in general, they'll all continue to be something that should be handled with care. I should have made it clearer but I was meaning how robust the lighting part of the screens is in comparison to the not very robust Nook Glowlight, which has had hotspots appearing with just fairly minimal contact causing it. So this makes it good news that the Kobo Glo is using something more resilient.

The flexible screen that LG have come up with is probably just too new and costly for e-readers to use right now. There might be other issues too, it might not be as clear as the standard glass?

Last edited by soulfuldog; 09-15-2012 at 09:34 AM.
soulfuldog is offline   Reply With Quote