View Single Post
Old 09-07-2012, 09:43 AM   #8
nobylspoon
Zealot
nobylspoon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nobylspoon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nobylspoon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nobylspoon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nobylspoon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nobylspoon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nobylspoon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nobylspoon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nobylspoon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nobylspoon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nobylspoon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, Asus Transformer, WIFI Xoom, EVO LTE, 3G Paperwhite 10/2
USB Host support was added in Honeycomb 3.1.x. Any HC, ICS, or JB release that followed that should support it.

I haven't tried USB host functionality on my ICS phone yet but I imagine the same applies.

Side Note: The drivers for wired XBox360 controllers were also included when they added the USB host support. Android Tablet + SNES Emulator + Xbox Controller = FUN!
nobylspoon is offline   Reply With Quote