View Single Post
Old 06-28-2012, 09:58 AM   #14
pixiestyx
Enthusiast
pixiestyx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pixiestyx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pixiestyx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pixiestyx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pixiestyx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pixiestyx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pixiestyx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pixiestyx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pixiestyx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pixiestyx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pixiestyx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Aura H2O; N7 2013; Samsung GN 10.1 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jabby View Post
I thought about the lack of a SD card slot, that I had always considered mandatory, but went over my past experience and changed my mind.
I considered the same thing, in the past I've always said SD slot is a requirement, but looking at the amount of space I've used on my NookColor, and the amount of space my husband is using on his Transformer, I decided that I should be alright with 16GB. Now if I were still commuting on the train daily, that might be a different story!
pixiestyx is offline   Reply With Quote