Thread: Seriousness and sometimes life says HA!
View Single Post
Old 06-21-2012, 04:44 PM   #9
kindlekitten
Professional Adventuress
kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: The Olympic Peninsula on the OTHER Washington! (the big green clean one on the west coast!)
Device: Kindle, the original! Times Two! and gifting an International Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by aceflor View Post
2b is very manageable. And btw, my mother, who is a vegetarian and has been for 20 years, who exercises every day, who is slightly underweight, who eats daily fiber and more than her 5 veggies and fruits, who has not had white bread for 20 years and has very very little processed food, well in short my mom has had colon cancer 10 years ago.

So non healthy habits certainly do not help, but it can also be bad luck and not God's finger or whoever else's on us.

Sadly, many have or will get cancer in a non "life says HA!" way. I don't believe that anyone deserves it, nor any other disease, btw.

Good luck to your special person (did not quite understand what he is to you, but obviously he is important) and try to keep positive thoughts.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Billi View Post
Hope it turns out well for your special one that you both can say back "HA" to life! (Guess it's now not the time for the hate part of your relation).
I know it can be totally a genetic crap shoot, but to be so frustrated by someone who used to consider physical fitness as an integral part of their life and just let themselves go downhill so carelessly.... *sigh*
kindlekitten is offline   Reply With Quote