Thread: MobileRead Discussion/Suggestion Thread
View Single Post
Old 06-20-2012, 04:06 PM   #126
John F
Grand Sorcerer
John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeckoFriend View Post
I agree in theory but I think it's too variable to be useful. My library has a truly dismal selection compared to what I've seen discussed.
I see your point, but...

My two ebook libraries are often missing ebooks. At one, when I ask, they almost always add it within a week. The other one is slower, so I don't bother asking (but they did add a few when I asked in the past).

Since Inkmesh seems so U.S. centric, and the Amazon/B&N/Sony links seem so U.S. centric, why not add the Overdrive link so people will know and ask to add them to their libraries?
John F is offline   Reply With Quote