View Single Post
Old 04-06-2012, 11:33 PM   #25
Skydog
Wizard
Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Elipsa 2E, Sage, Forma, Libra 2, Clara 2E, Kindle Oasis3, Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by higlider View Post
Does the Fetch Annotations for Last Page Read only work for Mobi files? I have searched my library for those that contain Last Page Read in the Description comments and found they are MOBI files for which my Kindle had the MOBI file. But if I am reading an AZW file on the Kindle, there is no Last Page Read notation in my Calibre library for that book, even though I have Fetched Annotations. Could somebody explain when Fetch Annotations works and when it doesn't?

Someone suggested using book uuid as the ASIN field and set cdetype to EBOK to allow Amazon furthest read tracking to work with Calibre Mobi files. Where in the interface do you have the chance to set those?
The first (uuid) is automatically generated and cannot be accessed (per Kovid - the developer) See post #8 in this thread. To change the tag to [EBOK] : Preferences => Conversion => Output Options => Mobi Output => Personal Doc Tag = change [PDOC] to [EBOK].
Skydog is offline   Reply With Quote