View Single Post
Old 02-10-2012, 12:58 PM   #6
LuvReadin
Addict
LuvReadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuvReadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuvReadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuvReadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuvReadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuvReadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuvReadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuvReadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuvReadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuvReadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuvReadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T1 and Cool-ER
Quote:
Originally Posted by immutability View Post
Thank you for checking, it sounds like a problem within that particular ePUB file then...

I also tried changing the fonts - because I was testing another font and size, but switching back to "Original" and the default size made no difference either.
I've had this a few times as well, and I've always managed to view it using the smallest font - it is a pain, though. The last time it happened, I resized the font, read the missing bit, put it back to the font size I had, and then it prompty flipped back to page 2 every time I tried to turn the page (which was actually 51 or thereabouts), which was very odd indeed. I ended up having to move it forwards via the navigation pane, and then resize it again so I could read the bit I'd missed. It was a PD book, so I put up with it!
LuvReadin is offline   Reply With Quote