View Single Post
Old 10-22-2011, 08:57 AM   #20
Dterm
Dterm is kind to children and small, furry animalsDterm is kind to children and small, furry animalsDterm is kind to children and small, furry animalsDterm is kind to children and small, furry animalsDterm is kind to children and small, furry animalsDterm is kind to children and small, furry animalsDterm is kind to children and small, furry animalsDterm is kind to children and small, furry animalsDterm is kind to children and small, furry animalsDterm is kind to children and small, furry animalsDterm is kind to children and small, furry animals

Device: T1
The quickest way I've found to check the time during reading is to press the HOME and then MENU buttons. A Clock then appears at the top left.
Then you can select your book again to resume reading.
I guess that's pretty quick.

I would like to see the time and battery displayed at the bottom of the screen next to the page numbers, but I suspect it would require page refreshes (flashing page) every minute so they didn't add this.

--By the way, if you haven't discovered it already, when you're on your home page, you can press the top right corner of the screen to quickly turn off/on wifi only when you need it, to save battery power.--
Dterm is offline   Reply With Quote