View Single Post
Old 04-30-2008, 04:55 PM   #26
Greg Anos
Grand Sorcerer
Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook
For the moment, I'm assuming that copyright definitions allow PD privilege to books published in another country move to a life + 50 country (i.e. Canada).

If so, since I live in a highly restrictive country (U.S.), I can't scan and put books into Canadian PD due to US law (to which I am subject to) which are still in copyright in the US. However, I could provide p-books to somebody else in a life + 50 country to scan legally.

Anybody interested in James Branch Cabell (The 50th anniversary of his death is May 3, his works would then go into PD in life +50 on Jan 1,2009)

Last edited by Greg Anos; 04-30-2008 at 05:01 PM.