Thread: Troubleshooting Excessive Charge Time on Kindle3
View Single Post
Old 06-12-2011, 09:57 AM   #11
93terp
Fear The Turtle!
93terp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.93terp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.93terp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.93terp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.93terp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.93terp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.93terp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.93terp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.93terp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.93terp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.93terp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KV, Kobo Forma, Kobo A1LE, KO3, K3
Quote:
Originally Posted by jocampo View Post
My Kindle 3 was maybe 20% charged? so I decided to give it a charge, overnight. I plugged it at midnight and when I woke up today, it was still charging/yellow. I let it for one more hour and it was 11am and still yellow. I unplugged and looks it's fully charged anyway but this is the 1st time that happened to me.

Can we trust on the light indicator? Mine used to turn green when fully charge. Maybe my Kindle is getting old? lol ...
One of my pet peeves about the Kindle (which I otherwise totally love!) is, unlike most other personal electronics that I have, the battery charging symbol never changes from the "lightening bolt" icon once the battery is fully charged. Seems to me it should switch to something else (i.e. a wall plug or something similar) to indicate that charging is complete.
93terp is offline   Reply With Quote