View Single Post
Old 05-05-2011, 01:34 PM   #14
CWatkinsNash
IOC Chief Archivist
CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Meebook M7, Paperwhite 2021, Fire HD 8+, Fire HD 10+, Lenovo Tab P12
The title threw me off. Age != type.

I think so far we've established from these recent polls that all respondents use MR and apparently don't mind doing polls. It is fun to see the results, I just don't know that they reflect an accurate picture outside the MR universe. I could be wrong, though, since I don't get out much. I pretty much stay in the MR universe most of the time here lately.

And my age group is tied for 1st. Woohoo! Go 30-40s!
CWatkinsNash is offline   Reply With Quote