View Single Post
Old 01-02-2008, 01:26 PM   #6
Penforhire
Wizard
Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage & iPhone 7+
I'm thinking to increase the base font a half-point or a point and reduce the font increment. The default (10.5, IIRC) is a touch too small for me and the increment (2.5, IIRC) is so big I never use the Large font!

Haven't messed with the borders yet but I can see reducing the left & right slightly. That note above about using the bottom is a bummer because it does look like wasted page space to my eye.
Penforhire is offline   Reply With Quote