View Single Post
Old 10-13-2010, 12:03 PM   #9
bill_mchale
Wizard
bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Simple Touch, HPC Evo 4G LTE
Quote:
Originally Posted by tvuongpham View Post
Interesting.. looks like the online ad show "online" availability only.. I guess I will have to wait and see.
Yeah, I think we need to give this a little more time. It is possible that Target is still in the process of transitioning. They may want to get rid of all the old stock of PRS-300/600's before they start selling the new readers in stores.

To my mind, it doesn't make sense for them to carry only one reader in the stores when Best Buy carries multiple brands.

--
Bill
bill_mchale is offline   Reply With Quote