Thread: Just joined
View Single Post
Old 10-04-2010, 11:03 PM   #6
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Quote:
Originally Posted by imasandgrownun View Post
My name is really Andy and I just love reading. I am in to SciFi and have downloaded hundreds of stories from project Guthenberg.
Welcome to MobileRead, Andy.

Please try some of the public domain sci fi books from our own Patricia Clark MobileRead Library.

Nicely formatted by our own members, I think you will find the experience far superior than PG.

Click on links below for more info...
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote