View Single Post
Old 08-05-2010, 04:03 AM   #14
Sweetpea
Grand Sorcerer
Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Inkpad 4 Color; Samsung Galaxy Tab S6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stitchawl View Post
When I first installed the Sony software, I turned off my Internet connection, and put my location down as being in the US. I also turned off automatic update for the software. Then I turned my connection on, and it was clear sailing.

I do the same thing anytime there is going to be IP readings for connection. So far so good. Obviously this doesn't work for 'hard copies' or ordering from Amazon of products needing to be shipped.

Stitchawl
And how do you buy the books? I understood you need an US address...
Sweetpea is offline   Reply With Quote