View Single Post
Old 03-13-2019, 12:42 PM   #10
peaceridge
Guru
peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura1, Nexus7.2, Galaxy Tab A 8.4, Ipad Air & Mini 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by chaley View Post
I don't have an apple device so I can't test this. However, we do get debug logs from iOS devices so it can work. Do you have a mail program configured on the ipad?

Actually I do not! This is my first Apple product in 30 years. Obviously I have a lot to learn.

It re-downloads every book every time you connect? That is weird.

I have never seen the settings for iOS CC so I can't speculate. They were supposed to be very similar to Android CC.

Hmmm ... I just remembered something. I heard of problems if the device and the calibre computer are not configured with the same time zone. Is that a possibility? That appears to be the problem! Thanks so much.

Reset the time zone and connected to cc - all is fine now - not redownloading. Whatever caused it, it is fixed. Thanks so much for your help.
peaceridge is offline   Reply With Quote