Thread: Case for T68
View Single Post
Old 07-25-2014, 03:28 AM   #1
aceflor
Wizard
aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Era, Pocketbook Inkpad 4, Kobo Libra 2, Kindle Scribe
Case for T68

I have ordered a T68 that should arrive in the next days. Which case are you using for your T68? I know there is a slim magnetic one (from Booxtor I think) but I have been using those on readers and tablets and although the slim factor is a great plus, those cases are not my cup of tea (I like an elastic band to close the case, and if possible a strap to hold the reader when reading).

I have read about Kindle Fire cases being a good fit, can anyone confirm ?
aceflor is offline   Reply With Quote