Thread: Regex examples
View Single Post
Old 09-16-2016, 04:39 PM   #509
Psymon
Chief Bohemian Misfit
Psymon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psymon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psymon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psymon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psymon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psymon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psymon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psymon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psymon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psymon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psymon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad, ADE
Quote:
Originally Posted by DiapDealer View Post
Try this instead:
<big snip>

Thank you so, so much, DiapDealer! That did indeed seem to do the trick! I know I did have at least one (maybe more) one-letter opening words, but I'll find out eventually if anything went funny there -- once my book is done, I'll be going through the entire thing page-by-page (several times, in different orientations, etc.) too look for any weirdness going on anywhere.

In the meantime, though, that does seem to do the have done the trick! And thank you so much, too, for your detailed explanation of everything -- I'll study that more closely as well, and do my best to learn from it!

Psymon is offline   Reply With Quote