View Single Post
Old 01-13-2010, 02:40 PM   #3
Mr. Goodbar
Wizard
Mr. Goodbar makes omelettes without breaking eggs.Mr. Goodbar makes omelettes without breaking eggs.Mr. Goodbar makes omelettes without breaking eggs.Mr. Goodbar makes omelettes without breaking eggs.Mr. Goodbar makes omelettes without breaking eggs.Mr. Goodbar makes omelettes without breaking eggs.Mr. Goodbar makes omelettes without breaking eggs.Mr. Goodbar makes omelettes without breaking eggs.Mr. Goodbar makes omelettes without breaking eggs.Mr. Goodbar makes omelettes without breaking eggs.Mr. Goodbar makes omelettes without breaking eggs.

Device: iPad Mini 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by mgmueller View Post
Just have ordered mine.
I don't know about the promise you mention.
But the price to me makes sense:
- iRex iLiad is € 549 respectively € 599.
- Kindle DX is $ 489, even was more expensive before the introduction of international Kindle. And it has less features.
- Sony 900 is $ 399. Has got less capable touchscreen (WACOM vs. touch) and smaller display.
I don't have any problems at all with the price and would purchase any iRex unit in an instance without hesitation. (Still love my iLiad. Love 1000S as well, but it's simply too bulky for my needs).
Looks like you'll have it before those of us in the US. Would love to see some more pictures and videos when you get it as well as hear your impressions.
Mr. Goodbar is offline   Reply With Quote