View Single Post
Old 05-18-2017, 03:05 PM   #6
CalibUser
Addict
CalibUser goes to eleven.CalibUser goes to eleven.CalibUser goes to eleven.CalibUser goes to eleven.CalibUser goes to eleven.CalibUser goes to eleven.CalibUser goes to eleven.CalibUser goes to eleven.CalibUser goes to eleven.CalibUser goes to eleven.CalibUser goes to eleven.

Device: Sony
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyberseeker View Post
The 2 buttons, 'Import external image' and 'Default folder' both point to the same place.
This is intentional: The 'Import external image' button will open a browser dialog that opens at the folder set by the 'Default folder' option. You can change the default folder by clicking the 'Default folder' button and selecting a different folder that contains your images. Then, when you click 'Import external image' the image folder that you set as a default will open. Perhaps I did not make this clear enough in the ePub instructions. Clicking the 'Default folder' button will not let you select an image.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyberseeker View Post
Then, when I select one of my svg images 'Select image window' I get a popup saying, "You must select an image from the list, or load a file."
The plugin will not import a SVG image (the plugin uses the Pillow module and unfortunately this does not support SVG files). However, you can select eg a png file and when you import this it will be wrapped in a SVG wrapper.

There is an issue with double clicking the selected file in the dialog box 'Choose an image file': if the mouse is double-clicked on an image filename in this dialog and the mouse is over the 'Select image' listbox of the ''Insert Image into ebook with SVG wrapping' window then the second click seems to go through to the listbox; if the listbox in this region is empty, then a file is not selected and you get the message "You must select an image from the list, or load a file.".

To overcome this problem, instead of double clicking an image file to select it in the 'Choose an image file' dialog, click the image file once to highlight it and then click the 'Open' button in this dialog and this should open your image.

I have not been able to resolve this issue so far; I may have to change the code so that a single click opens the image file, but I would prefer to find an alternative solution as a double click is the standard way to open a file. I hope the above helps in the meantime.
CalibUser is offline   Reply With Quote