View Single Post
Old 08-08-2015, 07:36 PM   #51
Nate the great
Sir Penguin of Edinburgh
Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Shake a stick plus 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by conan50 View Post
I think there will be more interest in open source ereaders free of spyware as time goes on. Would be interesting if Calibre had a mobile ereader. I see there was interest in this years ago:
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=199449
But if publishers find a way to worm spyware into the ebooks themselves, then we have a real challenge on our hands to be free from someone looking over our shoulder as we read.
I disagree:

How many people use Chrome?

How many use Gmail?

How many use Facebook?

How many buy Kindle ebooks?
Nate the great is offline   Reply With Quote