View Single Post
Old 01-15-2010, 12:49 AM   #6
happy_terd
Banned
happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS 420
Quote:
Originally Posted by esjones View Post
Came into an unexpected Amazon gift card, so decided to spring for a Sony Reader Pocket edition. (Yes, I appreciate the irony, but the Kindle would have required too much additional kick-in of cash!)

Being my first e-reader, I consciously decided to start small, in size and features.

I'm looking forward to it!

- Earl
welcome to the site.

Hey, just cause your reader is small (in your opinion) doesnt mean your collection has to be. Readers come and go...a lot of people on here have a few different types. Start a library like I am going to start with a lot of free and legal classics saved to your PC. 1400 here on this site alone...its the words we desire not the medium.
happy_terd is offline   Reply With Quote